Cha’logh boq’egh parmaq — which translates to “the two form an alliance with love” — is about as nice as it gets when you’re a Klingon. But, just in case you thought the Klingons had gone soft, rest assured that the only thing soft about this sweatshirt is the lightweight fleece. The back of the shirt features a Klingon-style skull and crossbones, a message to friends and foes to proceed with caution.
- “Cha'logh Boq'egh Parmaq” and Klingon emblem on front
- Red Klingon script down sleeve
- “We are Klingons” with skull and bath’leth crossbones on back
- Round, ribbed crew neckline
- Ribbed banded cuffs and waist
- Regular, relaxed fit
Black lightweight fleece comprised of 60% cotton and 40% polyester.
Machine wash cold on gentle with other like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not iron, and do not dry clean.