Ahsoka Laptop Backpack
- Main bag dimensions: 12"W x 17"H x 4.5"D
- Diagonal front zip pocket
- Horizontal front zip pocket with removable key ring
- The main zipper compartment has many interior organization pockets
- Interior pockets
- Padded tablet sleeve
- Slide pocket with Velcro closure
- 3 pen holders
- 3 card slots
- 5 slide pockets
- External laptop zip compartment. It fits up to 17" Laptop
- Water bottle slide pocket with additional zip compartments
- Side pocket with snap closure
- Padded shoulder straps with an adjustable sternum strap
- Bottom compression straps for attaching larger items
- Removable cable organizer pouch with elastic straps to hold 6 different types of cords, a mesh zip pocket & a metal clasp to attach pouch to bag exterior
- Quilted details
- Tonal print stripes
- Polyester & faux leather material
- Metal badges
- Heroes & Villains Exclusive
- Officially licensed Star Wars Merchandise
Shipping & Returns
Please check out our Shipping FAQ for all information on shipping.
We accept returns on non-clearance items that are in original packaging, unused, and unwashed within 30 days of receipt. Please follow our returns/exchanges process below. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable (exceptions may apply).
Returns & Exchanges Process: If item(s) fit within our returns guidelines; Select the "Request Return or Exchanges" link at the bottom of the site to start the process. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to appear on your account after your return is processed.
If you love Ahsoka, and a great backpack for your everyday carry, this is the one for you. Especially like the detachable accessories and cable case. I just wish there was a matching hook attached on the opposite side for oversized water bottles. The side pocket is good for smaller water bottles or umbrellas but not a 28 or 32oz Simple Modern Water Bottle. I added a spring clip to the leather handle on top and it is reinforced and will hold the bottle on the side or back of the backpack. I also wish there was hidden pockets in the strap but that's just being picky. It looks amazing and comfortable to wear.
I bought this backpack for college and it is great for any fan who wants a cool backpack.
I knew I had to have it when I saw some sneaks from SW Celebration. It did not disappoint, and it’s already been to SW Galaxy’s Edge
I saw this backpack at Star Wars Celebration in Europe this year and I regretted leaving without it. So I ordered it and I love it!!!
Overall the backpack has a very nice look and feel- elegant navy blue with Ahsoka themed graphics. It's functional and very comfortable to wear. But, what doesn't make sense is that it has a big design defect. And, that is there is supposed to be a zipper that gives access to the pouch inside (behind) the back of the shoulder straps. But, despite there being a zipper there (see attached photos), there is no actual zipper latch to open the pouch- ie it is zippered (permanently) shut. So that pouch is 100% inaccessible. Why didn't they just hem it shut then? Zippers sometimes come apart and are not the strongest. Other than that problem, this would've been a great backpack.
Oh no! We're so sorry to see your bag is defective. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to get a replacement for you!