Endor Hip Sling Bag
- Main Bag Dimensions: 13” W x 13.5” H x 5” D
- Removable Gadget Case Dimensions: 4.5” W x 7.5” H x 8” D
- Main compartment has a flap with speed clip closure
- External top zip pocket
- External phone slide pocket with mag snap closure
- Side slide pocket with velcro closure and metal D-ring
- Side net water bottle holder
- Front zip pocket with internal organization slots
- Main compartment has a mesh zip pocket & 2 slide pockets for added organization
- Adjustable 1.5” thick webbing shoulder strap (46” total length when fully extended) with padded shoulder pad &metal D-ring to clip your gadget case and have your phone handy
- Removable gadget case:
- Metal clip to easily attach to shoulder strap
- 2 straps in back with snap closure to keep securely attached to main bag
- Expandable front phone slide pocket with elastic strap & velcro closure
- Zip around compartment with 2 interior mesh slide pockets; 2 elastic straps to help organize cords & 4 card slots
- Waxed canvas for main body material
- Rip stop fabric
- Faux leather panels
- Fully lined
- Faux leather patch with metal Rebel logo
- Rubber weld Aurebesh text (translates to Rebel Commandos 83) on flap
- Rubber weld Aurebesh text (translates to Battle of Endor) on phone case patch
Shipping & Returns
Please check out our Shipping FAQ for all information on shipping.
We accept returns on non-clearance items that are in original packaging, unused, and unwashed within 30 days of receipt. Please follow our returns/exchanges process below. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable (exceptions may apply).
Returns & Exchanges Process: If item(s) fit within our returns guidelines; Select the "Request Return or Exchanges" link at the bottom of the site to start the process. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to appear on your account after your return is processed.
A lot higher quality then I a was expecting. Lots of space for items for Disneyland trips if you don’t want a full backpack. The top doesn’t completely close so things can fall out if tipped on the side. The water bottle holder is good but seemed to stretch after a day of use.
This is the bag I’ve been looking for my whole life! I was worried it would be to big but I think the pictures make it look bigger. Big pocket is perfect room for my wallet, sunglasses, and small makeup bag. Lots of other pockets for lotion, lip gloss, keys, etc…. Very well made and stitching appears very strong. I’m 5’2” and when the strap is at the smallest it sits right at my hip. So if you are shorter then that it might sit below the hip.
I’m a bit of a bag hoarder and often find bags lacking…this bag is not one of those! I was surprised at the capacity in this bag. I was able to carry my iPad Pro in the back zipper pocket (zipper open as it sticks out) as well as several large books, travel art kit, and wallet, keys & headphones. It was the perfect compact carry on for the airport. Love it!
Great design and so many pockets. I wear on my right to access the phone pocket that feels so nice to use. I do have to say that the pen holders in the frontmost pocket are a little small to hold pens with the ergonomic grips, I think pencils and simple pens fit best. The flap has an internal hard backing that helps keep shape. The separate wallet is good for wires and USBs. The main compartment cannot fit my old surface pro 4’s width but does vertically, but the flap is at max and it shows the tablet a bit. Not bad but i doubt big laptops fit. This is more for holding phones, wallets, chargers, snacks, headphones, small tablets, and small lunches.
I love this bag so much! This has become my new EDC bag, and there is room for everything that I need to bring with me. The water bottle holder in rope is great!