Jedi Weekender Bag
- Weekender bag with shoe compartment and detachable laundry bag
- Main Bag Dimensions (when used as a duffel): 19” W x 13” H x 8” D
- Main Bag Dimensions (when used as a tote): 19” W x 16” H x 8” D
- Removable Pouch Dimensions: 8” W x 12” H x 6” D
- Bag can convert from a duffel to a tote to enhance capacity
- Horizontal top zip for main compartment
- 2 external zip pockets with mag snap closure front slide pocket for smaller items
- Separate bottom compartment with 4 air vents; perfect for storing shoes.
- Main zipper compartment has a mesh zip pocket
- 2 slide pockets for added organization
- Webbing top handles with faux leather panels
- Adjustable 1.5” thick webbing shoulder strap (53” total length when fully extended) with metal clips & padded shoulder pad.
- Removable cinch bag
- Ballistic Nylon
- Faux leather panels
- Fully lined
- Metal Badge
- Officially licensed Star Wars Merchandise
Shipping & Returns
Please check out our Shipping FAQ for all information on shipping.
We accept returns on non-clearance items that are in original packaging, unused, and unwashed within 30 days of receipt. Please follow our returns/exchanges process below. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable (exceptions may apply).
Returns & Exchanges Process: If item(s) fit within our returns guidelines; Select the "Request Return or Exchanges" link at the bottom of the site to start the process. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to appear on your account after your return is processed.
I'm so impressed with the quality the craftsmanship of your merchandise. I know you have other generes to deal with but the star wars Jedi merchandise.....WOW!
The construction is top-notch, the details are perfect, the size is just right for packing for a few days out of town. I purchased it for my husband, since his old weekender has seen better days and I liked the idea of this one having shoe storage. That was the first thing he remarked on when he opened it Christmas morning. You can use the shoe storage for anything, really, but he loves taking changes of shoes and this bag fits that bill nicely.
I got this bag to function as a great option for a carry-on only trip. I don't like checking a bag if I don't have to, just to not have to deal with baggage claim or others (mis)handling my luggage. This bag is a perfect size, and I love the color and embellishments. The metal Jedi emblem feels nice, and has a great finish to it. The leather accents and embossing also looks stylish and the colors work well. I would advise to judge the appearance of this bag based on the second picture. This is one of those materials that does have a reflective element to it, but even shining my phones flashlight on it (admittedly not super strong) I was not able to reproduce the first photograph with the bright blue. I'm sure if I had a dedicated and bright camera flash I would be able to get the same photo as in the image. I'll also acknowledge that I live in the Pacific Northwest and haven't actually taken a trip with it yet, so I haven't had any direct sunlight (PNW is gray and overcast 99 days out of 100 this time of the year) to see if it looks brighter in the sun. The only thing I that I would change is I would make the sinch laundry bag inside one of those drawstring backpacks to make it a little more versatile than strictly a laundry bag.
I was very impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of this bag. The details are awesome and it really is a high quality bag. I can’t wait to use it more and will probably purchase the rebel one as well!!